Thursday, March 8, 2018

Happy Easter...

It is hard to believe that Easter is just around the corner and will be here before we know it! For us, Easter weekend is the last weekend of this month (March) - Yikes!!! 
This has made me put my Easter card making in to overdrive! Thankfully, High Hopes Rubber Stamps has an amazing assortment of Easter stamps available!

This card is made using Sm. Easter Bunny, "Sm." because this cutie is also available in a larger size - either way, perfect for Easter don't you think?



 I actually coloured this stamp at a crop at One Crazy Stamper. I had taken a very large selection of patterned paper with me, but when I was trying to choose a paper none of them were really working for me. So what is a gal to do? Why, go see what is available and buy new paper or course! Love the colours in this 6x6 pad from Echo Park!( the plaid is from this pad)

Finally after choosing my paper, I set about colouring this cutie with alcohol makers and fussy cutting it leaving a thin white edge to help it stand out. I cut a stitched tag out of some matching patterned paper and added a fun scallop border and a bow. After stamping my sentiment I added it to my card with matching patterned paper, more scallops and added some fish tail banner tags just for fun - although this is a great way to use up the small pieces of paper left from trimming. Matching enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Sm. Easter Bunny - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Happy Easter - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Hello Easter - Echo Park, It's A Boy - Carta Bella, Dots and Stripes - Echo Park
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, Fun Stitched Edges - My Creative Time Dies, Stitched Tag - Whimsy Stamps, Fishtail Banner dies - Your Next Stamp, ribbon - stash, Enamel Dots - Carta Bella

Spectrum Noir Markers: IG2 IG3 IG5 PP1 PP3 PP5 CT1 CT2 GB5 BT3 BT4  BT6 BT7 CG1 CG2 DG4 TN1 EB1 EB2 
                                                                        
 Follow the One Crazy Stamper blog as the DT Divas will be bringing Daily Inspiration for the month of March. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Printerest.

                                                  
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment