Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Quack Me Up

We all have that one friend (or more) that makes us laugh the whole time we're together don't we?! 
My card today, celebrates the crazy friends we have in our lives. I know I have more then one friend like this in my life and I love being with them...after all laughter is the best medicine right?! 



Inside


I started by stamping and colouring my images with alcohol markers. After fussy cutting them, I went around the edge with a black marker to fix any white that may have been left showing. 
I cut out some graph paper with a stitched rectangle die and partially stamped two more ducks. I wanted it to look like he was cartwheeling through the background. The sentiment was created on my computer and cut with a fishtail banner die. I finished the inside of this card by adding a piece of matching leftover patterned paper and stamping a matching sentiment. 
Some twine and Nuvo Crystal Drops finish off my card.

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Dunno Ducky - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Wingin' It Duck - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Quack Me Up - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Impact Font - Computer
Patterned Paper: Hello Sunshine - Doodlebug
 Tuxedo Black ink - MementoMisti, Tuxedo Black Memento marker, Dandelion Yellow Nuvo Crystal Drops, Fishtail banner die - YNS, Stitched Rectangle die - YNS, Little Ledges die - YNS, 3D Foam Pop Dots - Forever In Time

Spectrum Noir: CT1 CT2 CT4 GB5 OR1 LY1 LY2 LY3

Join us for our Anything Goes challenge. Here's the link: June Challenge

 Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!

1 comment: