Monday, June 12, 2017

Friends are the Best Collectibles


Welcome back friends, and thanks for playing our challenge, and remember it is still going on this month, so let's have some fun.   


I took a few photos of my card, to show that I stamped the Hummingbird on the inside of my card, and used the Window stamp and cut out the inside to show through.


I added a few flowers and gems, I hope you can color and create and have some fun.  Remember to stop by Lora's store for supplies, and I look forward to seeing your creations.  
I also want to send a special Happy Birthday to wish my bestie, a wonderful day she will be...much older ;).  Hugs friend! 
Till next time happy crafting.


Supplies:
Card Stock, Flowers, Gems, Dies, Foam Tape, Memento Ink, HH Stamps-Hummingbird Ring, Friends are the Best Collectibles, Window, Copic Markers-YR02, YR04, C2, C4, W00, W1, W3, W5, RV04, RV09, R21, R22, R24, B05, YG63, YG67, G20, G21.
 

1 comment:

  1. I love that you paired the window with the hummingbird, Leanne - great idea!

    ReplyDelete