For today's card, I used the Darling Ella & Chi Chi from High Hopes Stamps latest release called "Darling Divas". I'm thinking I should have done something slightly different with the Ribbon Threading Die, but I'm not sure what. I shall play around with it again for next week.
- Stamps: Ella and Chi Chi (Darling Divas - High Hopes Stamps), Happy Birthday
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP: Forever Plaid - Rainbow, Watercolor Wishes (Both from Lawn Fawn)
- Copic Markers: Hair: E50 - Egg Shell, E31 - Brick Beige, E21 - Baby Skin Pink; Skin: E0000 - Floral White, Eooo - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 - Skin White, R20 - Blush; Dress: V12 - Pale Lilac, V15 - Mallow; Flowers: V01 - Heath, V0000 - Rose Quartz; Chi Chi: E30 - Bisque; YG17 - Grass
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 - Clear, 13 - Lilac
- Dies: Die'Sire Border Ribbon Threading - Grace, Spellbinders: Ovals
- Miscellaneous: Rhinestones and Pearl, Ribbon
Until next time, Happy Crafting.