Friday, March 31, 2017

High Hopes - Christmas Recipe booklet

Hi its the last Friday in March. Do you know what this means???
Scrapfest Kitchner is just around the corner.!!!
One Crazy stamper will be there and I hope you will be to!

Today's creation is made with...
Charlie Christmas Tag found here!
HO HO HO found here!
Every time I see this cute stamp I want to create some kinda
 Christmas / dairy recipe with it. So....
I decided on a mini Irish cream recipe book :)
Now I have a fun and yummy collection of  recipes waiting for next Christmas!

The Image is coloured with Copics, lots of glitter and Stickles
and some fun Christmas pattern papers too!
There is plenty of time of enter this month's challenge for 
a chance to win 2 unmounted 
High Hopes Rubber Stamps of your choice.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment