Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Gobble Til You Wobble

We celebrated Thanksgiving this past weekend here in Canada. It was an amazing weekend full of family, fun and lots of turkey and pie. 
I know I'm still wobbling! 

Our OCS friends and fans in the U.S. celebrate Thanksgiving later, so I made this card as a reminder to "Eat More Pie" when you celebrate. lol

My card today features "Tommy Turkey" and the "Gobble Wobble" sentiment from the new Fall/Winter Fun release at High Hopes. 



Our friend Tommy Turkey is put on an action wobble so when the card is moved he wobbles - he really makes me giggle! 

After colouring my stamp with alcohol markers I fussy cut him out and added him to some dark brown card stock and cut around him again. I used a Spellbinders Lacey Circle and classic circle die to add some fun, food patterned paper from Doodlebug Designs. Some twine and gumdrops finish off my card.

Card Recipe
Stamps: Tommy Turkey (TT045), High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Gobble Wobble (HH036)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Fall Friends - Doodlebug Designs
Dies: Lacey Circles, Classic Circles - Spellbinders
Twine - American Crafts, Action Wobble, Love Me Some Latte and Retro gumdrops - Your Next Stamp

Spectrum Noir Markers: CT4 BG5 OR1 CR7 CR11 DR6 BG5 BG10 CT1 CT2 GB8 GB10 EB5 1G2 1G3 1G5 TN2 TN4 TN7 EB6 DG2 DG3

Our October Challenge is Fall/Winter Fun and there is a sketch to get your creative juices flowing. Click here to play along - we can't wait to see what your create!

Here's the sketch



If you need High Hopes Stamps or crafting supplies you can find them at 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 


2 comments:

  1. Super cute, Donna! Love that you made him a wobble action card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done, love it, great coloring as well. Hahha, makes me smile! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete