Thursday, January 28, 2016

Just... Hello

Happy Thursday OCS Fans! We're one day closer to Fri-YAY and it's almost the end of January already - wow! 

Some of you may have noticed a few changes in the posting schedule here at OCS. 

I thought I should tell you a bit about myself. I have always done some kind of crafting and took up scrapbooking about 13 years ago. 

It has only  been in the last about 21/2 years that I found my new addiction - card making, stamps and alcohol markers......oh and did I mention paper?! I admit it - my paper collection is ever growing.......and it's funny, I still don't always have just the right paper for a card I'm making - crazy how that happens isn't it?! I know I can't be alone in this dilema.....

Anyway, I will be posting and hopefully providing some inspiration for you here on Thursdays. I am honoured to be part of the super talented group of designers here at OCS. 

Now enough about me - on to this weeks post! Today I am sharing a card using an older stamp from High Hopes called Sitting Kitty with Posey  (P146).


                                                         Donna


This super cute stamp is coloured with alcohol markers, cut out with a Spellbinders circle die, and "stitched" around the border. I mounted my stamp onto a doily from my stash, added my patterned paper and my "hello". My favourite - gumdrops, finish off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamps: Sitting Kitty with Posey - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Hello Sunshine - Doodlebug 
Dies: Circle - Spellbinders, Circle Stitch Marks - Your Next Stamp, Scripty Words (Your Next Stamp),  Fun Stitched Edges - My Creative Time Dies
Gumdrops: Chocolate - Your Next Stamp
Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Copic Xpress It paper, dollie (stash), Adhesive Trim (stash) 

Spectrum Noir Markers: EB6 EB3 EB5 PP2 PP4 PP5 CG2 DG3 JG6 CT4 GB5 OR1 CT1 CT2 CT4 1B1


You have a few more days to play along in our challenge this month - it's Anything Goes (except digital stamps). Follow this link for all the details and to post your project.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 


3 comments:

  1. So cute love the bright paper and the colors. Cute super cute stamp. Glad you are with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, Donna! I love how bright & cheery this is :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a totally cute card. Love how bright and cheery this is.

    ReplyDelete