Friday, November 13, 2015

Under the Mistletoe!

Hello and Happy Friday!!!! As you read this post my husband and I are in Frankinmouth Michigan AKA CHRISTMAS TOWN!!!!  If you know me you know that I am CRAZY for Christmas so this little town is perfect for me to spend our 10th Anniversary - you know what they say "happy Wife, happy Life" lol! So t=with that said today I have a fun Christmas card to share with you using a new released image from High Hopes Stamps....
 Supplies Used:
* High  Hopes Rubber Stamps, Under the Mistletoe
* Merry Christmas Sentiment, High Hopes Rubber Stamps
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Red Cardstock
* Background Paper & Vest:  Doodlebug Design 6x6 North Pole
* Your Next Stamp, Gumdrops - Silver Glitter
* Glossy Accents
* Sakura Pen, Clear Star
* Spellbinders: Ovals Large & Scalloped Ovals Large

Here is a close up of this fun image to see the Copic colours used....
 Copic Colours Used:
* Skin:  E11, E00, E000
* Reds:  R29, R24, R22
* Blacks:  T8, T6, T4
* Green:  G28, G24, G21
* Grey:  T4, T2, T0
* White:  T0, 0

I hope you enjoyed today`s post. Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. So beautifully coloured, Shari! I love that you paper pieced his vest. You're gonna have to spill all, and tell us what you bought this weekend :o)

    ReplyDelete