Monday, May 25, 2015

Happy Birthday Little Miss Muffet

Thanks friends for stopping, wow what a wonderful month full of great creations.  I am talking about the challenge here at One Crazy Stamper.  You still have a little bit more time to enter your project.  Share the love with the talent design team as well.  Lora has a great array of supplies in her store so make sure you pop on over there as well.
For my card today, I am using the super cute stamp from Little Miss Muffet, called Polka Dots Pals Daisy.  I had so much fun with this card.  Adding extra balloons and a gift bag as well using this fun paper from Taylored Expressions Double the Fun, my friend gave me, so bright and fun.  I colored my little friend using Copic Markers-C2, C4, C5, C10, YG05, YG25, BV17, BV08, BV13, Y08, RV91, RV93, RV17, RV19, E50, E53, E43, E41, E40, 0.  Look forward to seeing your creations here at One Crazy Stamper, till next happy crafting.


3 comments:

  1. She looks so sweet - ready for a party. Colored beautifully! Love that paper with the squiggles and the tiny flowers at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Love the gift bag embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful and fun birthday card. love your design!! :)

    ReplyDelete