Monday, April 6, 2015

My Best Friend


Welcome back today I have a CAS card for our challenge here at One Crazy Stamper you can play along with the challenge. Anything Goes. The image I am using is from the High Hopes Rubber Stamps company and my little hedge hog friend is called My Best Friend.  I decided to make a Clean And Simple card with this image, so you can see friends, I can do it, just not often.  Wink, wink!  I have added some paper piercing along the edges of the white card stock, and I used some bling to flags or pennants at the bottom.  Of course color the image with copic markers. 
 
I do hope you get a chance to play our Anything Goes Challenge here at One Crazy Stamper, this month, and share the love with the amazing design team.  Stop by Lora's store for all your supplies.  Till next time happy crafting!

2 comments: