Hope you are enjoying this more balmy like weather that is melting some snow and showing grass. Yeah! Spring will soon be here along with some flowers, greener grass and more sunshine.
For my post today, I have used Part-Time Gardener from High Hopes Rubber Stamps January 2015 release. To adhere the Kensington Border Die (Memory Box) that is on the left hand side I used this new adhesive called Stick It. It is the perfect type of adhesive for all the fine and intricate dies, that are difficult to add adhesive to.
- Stamp: Part-Time Gardener (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 - Skin White, R20 - Blush; Hair: E23 - Hazelnut, E30 - Bisque, E33 - Sand; Eyes: B60 - Pale Blue Grey; Dress: BV11 - Soft Violet, BV00 - Mauve Shadow; Flowers: V22 - Ash Lavender, V12 - Pale Lilac; Watering Can: YG11 - Mignonette, YG13 - Chartreuse
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 - Clear, 11 - Mint
- Zig Wink of Stella: Clear
- Dies: Lacey Ovals (Spellbinders), Kensington Border (Memory Box)
- Stick It Adhesive
Until the next time, keep crafting and be creative as you can.