Friday, October 3, 2014

Snowman Shaker

Hello OCS fans!  I'm going to kick off October on the One Crazy Stamper blog with a Christmas shaker card using the Window & Frosty Snowman stamps from High Hopes:
Being a snowman, I knew that I wanted to have him outside peeking in, so I decided on making a shaker card to have a few snowflakes fluttering around him.  I coloured him with Copics on a small piece of white cardstock, and glued a few of the punched snowflakes around him, so that whether the card is shaken or not, there will always be a little snow.

After stamping & cutting out the window, I adhered a piece of clear acetate over the opening, and surrounded it with foam adhesive strips on the backside.  Before pressing it onto my base, I made a little pile of punched snowflakes and sequins on top of the image that became encased in the little pouch that I created after the adhesive was pressed down.  It's Holiday crafting season!  So head on over to the OCS store to stock up on all your supplies. 
 

2 comments:

  1. A great card Karen. Love the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea Karen, and the colors, are so sweet....way to go!

    ReplyDelete