Monday, October 27, 2014

Happy Holidays

Hello and welcome back, so happy to share one more fun image from the wonderful High Hopes Rubber Stamps.  Our challenge this month here at One Crazy Stamper has been Halloween/Christmas.  We are showcasing the High Hopes Rubber Stamps.  This one I am doing a wee bit different.  I like how it turned out.
This image is called Frosty Snowman, and I stamped him four times.  I used some Mask-It and had some fun.  The last image of him I popped up using 3D foam squares.  Oh and of course I colored him using copic markers.
Frosty Snowman Q143
 
I sure do hope you get a look at One Crazy Stamper and play in the October challenge Halloween/Christmas, so much fun.  Also I hope you do some shopping at Lora's store, she is always adding wonderful product for us.  Till next time, Happy Crafting!  Cheers!
Supplies-"6 x 5.5" card size
Card Stock
Bazzill Basics Paper-Countdown to Christmas
Spellbinders

1 comment: