Monday, June 16, 2014

LOL - Lots of Love

Hello Friends, and welcome back, wow this month is flying, summer so close I can see it.  The embossing folder I am show casing today and again next week, you will have to come back to check it out.  The company is Couture Creations - Confetti.
 Embossing Folder A2 Size - Confetti 723287
I opened it up and inked one side and put the white card stock in, and into my big shot it went.  I then just followed the pattern around a bit with my scissors.  Added some flowers some dots another embossing folder and some ribbon.  Oh and popped it up using 3D foam dots.  The sentiment is from Wild Rose Studio - Flower Heart. Please enter our challenge One Crazy Stamper for the month of June it is Anything Goes plus Glitter and Ribbon.  I wish you could see the glitter, but it is there around the edges and the sentiment is too, maybe if you zoomed in.  Not sure how to make it so you can see the glitter.  Thanks for stopping, make sure you pop on over to Lora's store and get yourself some crafting supplies.  Till next time happy crafting.
 

3 comments:

  1. Great idea to cut through your stencil! I love all the texture on your card, Leanne :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Leanne. Like the idea of cutting through the stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the texture you used..very nice!!

    ReplyDelete