Saturday, April 26, 2014

Love is a Journey

It's another sensational Saturday!!! Today I'm using the cutie by C.C Designs and a bunch of my new dies. I felt like having fun, so I coloured her with bright blue hair. I've been waiting so long for these spellbinder feather dies and just love them! I can't wait to play around with them some more.

Now it is your turn to get crafty, there is only a few days left to play along in our "Anything Goes" challenge.
Supplies
Olivias Happy Day(C.C. designs), X-Press it Blending Cardstock(Copic), Feathers(Spellbinders), Elegant Ovals(Spellbinders), Delaney Butterfly(Memory Box Poppy Stamps Die)

Copic Markers


5 comments:

  1. A great card. Love the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute, Aaemie! I love the fantasy hair :o) I'm also very envious that you have those feather dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those feathers and your card is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome, love love the details. The blue hair, OMGosh girl you crack me up...I never think of using different colors and you make it amazing...great job!

    ReplyDelete