Monday, March 3, 2014

Skippy and Bobbin

I am sharing the sweet Whimsy image, Skippy and Bobbin, designed by Elizabeth Bell today!  It's about -20 outside right now, with a wicked windchill, so it was lovely to pull out some bright & summery colours to chase away the nasty weather...
I tried something a little different with this image, I stamped it in London Fog Memento ink (a medium grey) instead of my usual black, and it made for a much softer image overall.  And since she's gazing away from us, I made the light source coming straight at her from the distance (clear as mud?)  Here's a close-up:

I've popped her up on pop dots, and added some pearls and a little twine. 
 
 Here's what you can find in the OCS store:
Sand, hair & puppy: E51, E53, E55, E57
Hat & sandals: Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
Skin tones: E000, E00, E02
Romper: R81, R83, YG61, YG63, YG67
Water: B32, B34
Sky: B0000, B000, B00
 
Happy stamping!  Karen :o)

4 comments:

  1. Great job! Colored to perfection! Such a sassy image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job Karen! We are excited you have joined the Team! Cheers, Lora

    ReplyDelete
  3. great image and the colouring is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous coloring and I love the use of the grey ink to stamp the image! Welcome to the design team!

    ReplyDelete