Saturday, May 25, 2013

Shoo! Shoo Buggy!

I have a super cute card today using this adorable Saturated Canary stamp. The original image has glasses, but I didn't ink that area. I used a memento pen to carefully ink the eyes and face, as to not get any ink on the section I didn't want stamped. I wanted to use some cool brad glasses that I have for a little more impact and geeky cuteness. I then filled the lenses with glossy accents. For the balloon I added a layer of glossy accents then glittered and let dry, finishing up with a second coat of glossy accents and some twine for the balloon string. I also used a High Hopes dragonfly on the pink DP behind my balloon girl, that was stamped in grey ink. I hope you can handle the cuteness!

There's one week left to join us in our May "Flowers" challenge.
Supplies Used
Balloon Wishes(Saturated Canary), Black Glasses Brads(Eyelet Outlet),  Rhinestones-Antique Rose(Kaiser), Glossy Accents(Ranger), Copic Markers, Micro Fine Cool Transparent Highlight(Glitter Ritz), Memento Marker-Tuxedo Black(Tsukineko)





1 comment:

  1. Super cute, love the image, great job, love the colors you picked out. Nicely done! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete