Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Little Boys Are A Gift

Welcome to another Wonderful Wednesday at One Crazy Stamper.  It is once again my turn to show you a project that uses supplies from One Crazy Stamper store.  I am very bad at "collecting" the cards I have made instead of sending them but am proud of myself that the last 5 cards (including today's here) I have given away.  Any one else like me and make more cards than they give?

Today's card I made for a friend who had a baby boy.  I used an adorable image from High Hopes along with the matching sentiment.  Oh, and there is a girl version of this as well.




A close up of the monkey:


Copics Used: Monkey ~ R20, R22, E31, E33, E35, E37, E39; Blanket ~ YG03, YG05, YG07, B01, B02; Binky ~ YG03, YG05, YG07; Top ~ B00, B01, B02; Diaper ~ E50, E51, B02, B05, E25;
Bear ~ R20, R22, E04, E41, E42, E43

Thanks for dropping by today.  We are half way through May but you still have time to enter our flower challenge for the month.  See the pinned post for all the details.  Have a great day and happy crafting,

Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment