Monday, April 29, 2013

Which way to Celebrate

004

I love this die set from My Favorite Things (currently out of stock but there are tons of great dies in the OCS store!)   I’m really drawing to colorful cards these days so here’s a quick and easy card I made using the MFT die set. 

Do you love to doodle?  I recently saw doodling as the theme of an online challenge and it reminded me about how I love to doodle!  Do you ever do that?  Get out of the habit of using a technique you love and then remember it and fall in love all over again?!  I used my Uniball white pen…if you don’t own this pen, you should.

Thanks for popping by and taking a look!

supplies: MFT Dies, my favorite TomBow Adhesive, Uniball pen, misc cardstock

1 comment:

  1. I have this white pen and it is currently clogged and won't write. Is there a special way I'm supposed to store it? Any ideas on how to unclog it! It worked wonders when it worked...now not so much. :(

    ReplyDelete