Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fishin you a great day! And first time using distress inks


I recently took the plunge and ordered some TH distress inks. I’ve been wanting to try water coloring for a long time now and finally did it! The verdict?  I love it. I love the way the colors naturally fade and blend.  For anyone wanting to try this out my first tip is: use a very light touch. A little goes a long way. 
My image is from High Hopes stamps. Cute huh?  And below is my complete supply list in case you were wondering. Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies: High Hopes Stamp, TH distress ink, water color paper, buttons, ribbon, MME Nostalgia papers, PTI kraft

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love how the distress inks looks with this image. I have been wanting to try them too,soon I hope. Christmas is coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous! I do love the natural shading this has, and such a cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had the chance to try the distress inks - it's one of my favorite techniques!

    ReplyDelete