Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Journal

hhjournal

 

Did you know One Crazy Stamper now carries High Hopes stamps?  Today I wanted to show you a journal I made using my Zutter bind it all.  I used an acetate cover for my book so that my decorated page would be protected.

I made this journal for my son a while back and he loves “writing” in it. He use to just draw pictures but he can now write short sentences/ words to describe his inner thoughts. I love writing in journals and encourage my kids to do it also. Its so much fun to look back and see the progress they’ve made. Some day when he’s a man he will look back on this little journal and smile…and it makes me smile just thinking of it.

Supplies: High Hopes stamp, Copics, Zutter Bind It All, Nestabilities

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea Jacilyn! Love the bright colors you've used!

    ReplyDelete