Monday, January 30, 2012

More Whimsy!

I have some more Whimsy for you today for One Crazy Stamper.  I got all excited the other night and made this card before I realized that we had a sketch for our Crazy Whimsical Blog Hop!  No matter...I will share my first creation today!
I used May Arts ribbon, a touch of piercing and some Candi to embellish my card. 
I colored the Spring Zebra image with the following Copic Markers: W7, W5, W3, E44, E43, E41, YG17, YG03, B45, B41, Y38, R85, R83, R81.

Michelle Pearson ~ Inspiration Blooms

5 comments:

  1. So adorable. Love everything about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Your colouring is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! Great colouring job!

    hooliewoodcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that ribbon is wonderful! I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your coloring Michelle, Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete