Wednesday, December 7, 2011

You Warm My Heart!


Today's card is for One Crazy Stamper and features images from Your Next Stamp which I colored with the Copic markers shown below:
I created the scalloped border with a scalloped edge punch which I did twice, offsetting the scallops slightly to form a rope-like strip which I embellished with varying sized pearls to resemble snowballs!

Designer paper is by Bo Bunny.

Don't forget to share your Christmas/Holiday cards in our monthly challenge!  Get all the details on the prize info and anter your card on this post!

Stay warm!
Michelle Pearson ~ Inspiration Blooms

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card and great job coloring the image!! Love the pearls through out:) TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card! The pearl swirl is beautiful! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute~! I love all the pearls!

    ReplyDelete