Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tilda with Cross Stitched Heart

Hi all, Madge here for another Wonderful Wednesday!  Are you all ready for that Magical Day of the Year??  I’m not . . . . but still have a day before we leave for the holidays. . . . . . DH says, we have to make a break for it when the weather is good!  The pass that we go over is quite bad in the winter – and storms come in at the drop of a hat. 
I’m so enchanted with Magnolia Stamps and so I’ve chosen to showcase one of the Christmas Darling’s called “Tilda with Cross-stitched heart”.  She is just so sweet, sitting with her lantern in the snow.  
I stamped the image onto Copic Xpress-It Blend C/S with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored her wiP1010120 copyth Copic Markers.  Cut her out, added 3D tape and plunked her cute little bottom onto a strip of rolled wide Seam Binding to keep her warm…….. lol.  I then added a bow to add some dimension and Stickles on her Heart X Stitch, and accents on the papers. I also sponged the papers with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink
The papers I used are from the 25 Days of Christmas Collection available at OCS. Love the vintage look.

 Now for the inside.........  I have made this a box card with treats hidden behind a removable acetate sleeve with a sentiment on it.

I wish you all, a Very Blessed and safe Merry Christmas. May you spend time with family and loved ones.

For a little extra Holiday Magic go to the One Crazy Stamper Blog, there is still time to enter.
~ rubber hugs, inky wishes ~
siggyhaycock

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, Madge! I sure do like how you have her sitting on the seam binding! A Very Merry Christmas to you!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, love them all, Merry Christmas to all, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete