Monday, December 12, 2011

Ready, Set, DUCK!


Tee, hee! Today's card just makes me grin!  The image is called Ready, Set, DUCK! and is by Whimsy.

I colored my gal with the following Copic Markers:  E47, E44, E02, E00 BG49, BG45, B00, R35, R32.  I fussy cut her out leaving myself a *snowbank* at the bottom of the image.

For the background, I embossed my background panel with an Embossing Folder and then distressed it with some Tim Holtz Snowcap Acrylic Paint.  For a funky frosty look I did the whole card...the mat too!

I added some glitter to the snow banks and snow balls.  I added flocking to the coat cuffs and boots.

The icicles on the card are HoneyComb paper scraps that I stretched out and taped down.

Be sure to check out all of the new goodies Lora's been busy adding to the store and sales galore!
Michelle Pearson
Inspiration Blooms

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Michelle!! This is FABULOUS!! I love the background! The image is adorable and the colours are great! The icicles are wonderful too! Just a super fun card!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card Michelle. The details are great. All we need now is some snow for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! I'm ready for a snowball fight...almost ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, This is so cotton pickin mischeviously cute. I have that stamp.....wonder where it is??
    LOL
    ~ rubber hugz ~

    ReplyDelete