Saturday, December 24, 2011

MFT Christmas Bear

Hi All!

Can you believe Christmas is already here!?!?  I swear it was just summer and we are already a week away from 2012.  I hope everyone is finding some time to get crafty during all of the holiday rush!

For today's card I slid in one more Christmas card for the season!  I love these a la modes stamps from My Favorite Things.  They are so easy to stamp (a crisp, clean impression on the first try!) and super fun to color and the images have bold lines which makes it easy to paper piece (I did that to the bear).  I also used some of the fun Lime Twist Twine!  The paper is from My Minds Eye!


 Hope you all have a wonderful holiday and see you in the new year!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the glittered paper, and the teddy bear is so adorable! Merry Christmas to you!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete