Thursday, December 8, 2011

Elf Bell Mouse

Hi Everyone!!

Welcome to my first Thursday post! Jacilynn & I will be sharing Thursday's each month with you. For this week's post I have gone with our Winter Theme because it's just that time of year. I have created 3 cards using the Elf Bell Mouse from Whimsy...I sooo love this little guy. Card # 2 is up on my personal blog HERE & #3 will appear tomorrow.




Copic's for this mouse were:

Mouse - W7, W5, W3, W1
Bell & Hat - BG13, BG11, BG10
Ribbon & Hat - R89, R85, R83
Ears, Hand, Tail & Feet - E00, E21, E11 & R20

Misc. Supplies - Patterned paper is Fancy Pants "Winterland", cardstock is Bazzil 2 Scoops "Sprinkles" & Bazzil textured "Navajo". I used Harmonie ribbon & brads for my embellies. More stuff...Whimsy Winter Notables 1 with the Elegant Die, Ultra Fine White Flower Soft, Spellbinders Lacey Oval, Memento Tuxedo Black for stamping on Xpress It & Jenni Bowlin Chili Powder for the sentiment.

Cheers,





5 comments:

  1. Hi Lora! What a wonderful card you've created! The image is adorable, the colors are so pretty and the sentiment is really touching! Thanks very much!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! I happen to really love this color combo...aqua, red, & gray. super card Lora!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper cute little rascal. Love turquoise and red together - Love how you put it all together.
    ~ rubber hugz ~

    ReplyDelete