Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December Guest Designer Marilyn Scheller

I have a gorgeous card to show you by our December Guest Designer Marilyn Schellhttp://www.onestampingfool.blogspot.com/er.  She used a Stamping Bella Mo Manning image.  I love the sparkle on the edges and the coloring is so beautiful. If you haven't seen Marilyn's blog you should hop over and take a look!  Thanks so much Marilyn for joining us this month and sharing your talent with us!
Supplies:
Cardstock – Bazill textured cardstock
DP – SEI’s With All My Heart 6x6 paper pad
Sentiment – Whimsy Stamp’s A Touch of Elegance
Stardust Stickles
Colouring Medium – Copics
Paper – Xpress It Blending Cardstock

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Marilyn! I love it! That image is just too adorable! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how simply adorable is this! Cute card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marilyn this is such a fantastic card! I really love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete