Saturday, December 17, 2011

Bluesy Charlotte

Hi all!  wow things have been insanely busy here!  Hope you guys are able to take a moment and breathe. 

Another quick and simple card for you guys!  I love having these cards on hand for birthdays and thank you cards because I always need those.  This is one of my ALL TIME favorite stamps by Kraftin Kimmie!  Charlotte.  I was able to break out my sewing machine which I hope to have more accessable for future projects!  I love what the little bit of sewing does to a project!

Hope you guys have a wonderful crafty week and see you next week!

5 comments:

  1. Such a great image! Love all the blues! Thanks! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's fantastic! I just love the colours you chose, and the added stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love Annie's work - I agree with you, this is also one of my favorites!! Love everything about this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, since blue is my favorite color, you know I love this, so so cute.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image and nicely colored Lisa. I love the stitching.

    ReplyDelete