Thursday, December 15, 2011

Best Pals!

I had the chance to play with this new Kraftin Kimmie stamp again. This time I paired it with some of my favorite October Afternoon papers.  This card and stamp brought a big smile to my little guys face. He LOVES dogs.  When he sees a card I've made that he really likes he asks "whose that for?"  I think I need to start a book for him with all the cards that he LOVES.  :)

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!
Card Recipe:
Tools/Embellishments- Copics, Nestabilities, Viva Decor Pen, Xpress It tape, button

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Yes, I can see how your little guy would love it! Thanks, Jacilynn!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is every little boys dream card! Especially if it came with a puppy! Love how you layered your images over the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute Jacilynn. Love the papers you chose. Cute card.
    ~ rubber hugz ~

    ReplyDelete