Friday, November 18, 2011

I'll Drink to That!


There is still time to play in our "Food and Drink" Challenge at One Crazy Stamper.
I have a new Kraftin Kimmie stamp: Sophia. I paper pieced her dress with leopard paper from Basic Grey's Little Black Dress DP.
I colored the skin and hair with the copics below:

I added a little black lace and some brads from Bo Bunny
All items are available at One Crazy Stamper.

OCS is a Canadian store and we'd love some Canadian gals guest design with us.




Guest Designers term is for 1 month. Available dates are Dec 2011-May2012




Requirements:
2 projects featuring products sold in the OCS store. One project must fit our monthly challenge theme.




Benefits:
You will enjoy a 25% discount at the One Crazy Stamper store.


OCS guest designer Blinkie for your blog

3 comments:

  1. My friend would love that card, it suits her to a tee.
    How do I apply to be a guest designer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun design! The blue eye-shadow is just perfect! Love the leopard print, and the paper piecing is fabulous! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh FUN, I just discovered this blog and store, I'm always on the lookout for a Canadian store!!

    ReplyDelete