Thursday, October 13, 2011

Celebrate The Journey

Hello Friends it's my turn to share with you, I have two cards I recently made using the stamps from the new September release from Your Next Stamp.

My first card was made using the stamp called "Celebrate the Journey" I colored this fun image with Copic Markers, I left it plain for easy mailing.



My second card was made using the Stamp called "Fun Fall Bear" I also colored this one with Copic Markers. I really like this Design Paper and wanted to show the most I can, it just matches the little leaf falling!



Thanks for your visit!!

Supplies-
Copics, YNS, Copic X press it Card Stock,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Patricia! Your cards are wonderful! The images you used on both of them are so adorable and your coloring is so rich! Thanks!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete