Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Autumn Wishes

As anyone who may have visited my blog may have noticed, I love Crissy Armstrong's collection of images, whether their digital or rubber, so for my card this week, I used the adorable Pum Kinnie Fairy from Whimsy Stamps. 


The image was colored with Copics, cut with a die from Spellbinders Shapeabilities Ornate Artisan Tags and Accents, and layered over designer paper from the Bo Bunny Forever Fall collection.  All of the edges were distressed with Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade Distress ink, and the pearls were made with a turquoise Viva Decor pearl pen.  Although it does not really show in this photo, the wings were painted with Smooch Pearlized Top Coat, to add a touch of glimmer.

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Shari. Love all the details. Will have to play more with these stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, Shari! I really love this one! :o)

    ReplyDelete