Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wicked Sweet – YNS

Hi all, Madge here for another wonderful Wednesday at One Crazy Stamper.  I just can’t get enough of the sweet Hallowe’en images from Your Next Stamp P1010057at One Crazy Stamper!  They are just so darn cute!

I’ve chosen Wicked Sweet for today’s card.  I tore this card apart because it was photographing very dark – then I masked the image and sponged in the moon – it gave the gloomy papers just the right “pop”.  Since I am out at the lake, I didn’t have a “stash” to dive into to change anything.  

OK back to the card.  I stamped the image, colored it with copics……………assembled the card, then decided that it needed a big Yellow Harvest Moon……..  easier to do when the card is not assembled!!   Then I shaded the white with Concord Distress Ink.  The background paper is a brayered piece from 100 years ago…….. it fit in perfectly – the ribbon and brads are from my stash.  Be sure to join in on the fun and prizes at One Crazy Stamper – free stuff is flying out of the store!!

Hope you like my Sweet little “Wicked”…..lol

~Rubber Hugz ~

siggyhaycock

1 comment: