Friday, September 16, 2011

Apple Pie Cutie



Today I have this fabulous new stamp Apple pie Cutie from Your Next Stamp's September Release. I stamped the image with Tuxedo Black ink unto Xpress It Card stock. I colored the image with the copics below:


I used the new Spellbinders label 23 to cut out and layer the focal image. Sentiment is also a YNS September release: Life is Great.
DP is Crate Paper Farmhouse.

All supplies are available at One Crazy Stamper.

Check out my blog for some blog candy. Also blog candy on the OCS blog.

3 comments:

  1. And a cutie she is Joni! Love what you've done with her - and especially those labels.....
    ~ rubber hugs ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute stamp! The card is bright and joyful! Love the papers you used here! ))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joni card is delicious!!! Hugs, Lora

    ReplyDelete