Saturday, July 9, 2011

Whimsy Stamps--Wee Snippet

I tried a new (to me) line of stamps and can I just say I am in LOVE!!!  I have been eying the Whimsy Stamps for a long time and I finally had to just break down and get them!  The first one I tried was the Crissy Armstrong collection Wee Snippet!  I was so impressed with the clean crisp image it stamps and how much fun it was to color!  I love coloring so that is a huge plus in my book.


Supplies:  Whimsy Stamps (Wee Snippet), Embossing Folder (Sissex), Sakura Stardust Pen, Copics (Hair--E47, E57, E34  Skin--R20, E00  Dress--G94, YG63, YG67  Mushroom--V15, V12, V09, 0  Other--Y21, R22, B00, N1)

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, You have done such a great job with such a cute little image. Love the vibrant colors.
    ~ Rubber hugs ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. great colors. love this sweet image

    ReplyDelete