Monday, June 13, 2011

Vintage Garden Card



I'm sharing this vintage card today for OneCrazyStamper!  I just decided to pile on all the things I love and of course it ended up being girly!!  *wink!*

I colored my Stampavie Bernadette Admiring Spring Flowers image with Copic markers.  I framed my image with Spellbinders Labels Four dies.  The beautiful papers are from BasicGrey's Sweet Threads collection.   There is a beautiful array of crocheted flowers in the store.

Be sure to check out all of the NEW items in the store today!!

3 comments:

  1. oh these flowers are gorgeous! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable Michelle and one of my all time fav stamps!!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute! Love the images and your embellishments, especially the crochet flowers - did you make them yourself?

    ReplyDelete