Saturday, June 4, 2011

sweet pea

OCSMay4

I don’t know about you but I have and absolute HOARD of cards.  But for some reason I’m lacking baby cards so I inked up this sweet Cuddle Anya stamp and used some neglected papers from my stash for this card. 

So my question to you is what do you do with all the cards you make?  Sell? donate? Hoard them?

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Card Recipe:

Stamps- TGF, sentiment- SU

Papers-Heidi Grace

Tools- Magnolia Doohickey Die, IRock, Copics

Embellishments- pearls

siggydashwood

6 comments:

  1. This is soooooo adorable! A very cute baby card. Love how you cut out Anya and popped her on a doily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aawww, she's so cute! I sell, hoard, donate and give away to freinds and family the cards I design, although I seem to have quite a collection growing! ( plus multiple kits left over from classes - someday I'll color them all up and sell them? )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. As for my cards, they are usually created with someone in mind for some occasion so they are gifted right away. I have a woefully small "stash" of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little "p". Wonderful and magical colors. Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do all of the above.. lol. And my family "shops" in my craft room when they need a card.. they crack me up! I'd rather them do that though instead of always needing one made from scratch. Love your little sweet pea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The patterned paper totally makes this card ROCK! Pefect wording on it for the image Jacilyn. Beautiful! Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake www.crazystamper.com

    ReplyDelete