Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Holy Catfish!

Hi all, Madge here once again.  I’ve spent the last week making the transition from our house to the Lake for “fishing season” the second trip this year.  Our 5th wheel is only an hour and twenty minutes away from our house, but when we get out here there is no desire  to go home except for emergencies and to pick up snail mail.  Beautiful place to be.  The downside? I don’t have all my stamp room here:(    The trunk of my car is just so big and we had to bring other insignificant stuff…..like food and clothes…….lol P1120224 
To keep with the Masculine Theme for May  at www.onecrazystampercom.blogspot.com my card today features the Whimsy Animal Collection called “Cat and Fish” which appears to be sold out right now at http://www.onecrazystamper.com/, but I’m sure Lora will order if for you if you’d like. While you're checking out One Crazy Stamper - check out the Clearance Sale.......awesome prices!!
I had the idea to make the fish bowl spin, however, it was a little challenging because the bowl wasn’t uniform on both sides.  So I added the “Holy Catfish! to the other side.P1120226
Materials:   Whimsy “Cat and Fish”, Sentiment:  Kraftin’ Kimmies, Xpress Blend It cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Tea Dye and Faded Denim Distresss inks, Spellbinders Lg rectangles, Copic Markers,  Doohicky Dragonfly Die, misc. button and seaweed spray, scrap of DP, SU cardstock (Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip)  I didn’t have any string, so Dental Floss saved the day – now my card smells minty….. and not fishy…….lol
siggyhaycock

2 comments:

  1. Love this Madge!! Brilliant to just have the fish bowl spin! Enjoy your trip!!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! What a great card Madge
    x

    ReplyDelete