Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Beautiful

OCSapril2 copy

I used this image from The Greeting Farm Thursday and colored it up with my Copics.    I made this sassy little card for my niece and see those curly ribbons?  Those are hair clips.  I thought it would be fun to make a card and have part of the embellishment be removable hair clips.  I will be posting a tutorial on how to curl your ribbon on my blog this month so stop by and check it out.

Card Recipe:

Stamp- TGF, sentiment- CC Design Sassy sentiments

Paper- October Afternoon

Tools- Tim Holtz distresser, Tim Holtz tiny attacher, Magnolia Doohickey Die, Copics, Martha Steward punch

Embellishments- Ribbon, pearls

3 comments:

  1. Jacilynn, it is wonderful!!! Great image! Great paper!! Love ot)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! Do I ever love this one!!! Her hair.. those papers,, those ribbons!! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacilynn, your card is fantastic. Love her hair and those ribbons.

    ReplyDelete