Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happily Ever After

 OCSapril3 copy

This image from Sweet November reminds me of Tangled. Have you seen it yet?  I have a six year old girl so we have seen it in the theatres and now we own it.  I really loved it too.

I stamped the image on the inside of my card and made a window card.  I stamped the sentiment Happily Ever After then masked it while I stamped over it with the Love collage stamp. 

Card Recipe:

Stamps: Lillianne Sweet November, sentiment- Magnolia

Tools: Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Punches, Copics

Embellishments: Kaiser pearls, pin, American Crafts Bloomers

3 comments:

  1. it is so gentle)) Great image) Nice job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card... I like the sentiment all around the image (which is so cute)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card Jacilynn! I love the addition of the red.

    ReplyDelete