Saturday, March 19, 2011

YNS-Erin is visiting from Ireland!

I have a confession to make....are you ready?  OK here I go....This is my very first full sized Your Next Stamp that I JUST had to have.  We used their super cute images for our previous love challenge but this is my first person!  Believe me when I tell you it WILL NOT be my last because she is adorable and just as much fun to color as my other favorites like The Greeting Farm and Kraftin Kimmie.  Also, I have a huge love for anything Irish because of my ancestry so if it has clovers or even hints at being Irish I am sold!  So I am super happy to introduce Erin from Ireland

I loved how this one turned out!  The colors make me smile.  I know we always show you the adorable stamps that Lora has in the shop but have you ever checked out the super cute and affordable embellishments????  I did and she always has the most adorable and trendy products!  I used the Kaisercraft Pearls here and it really adds a lot to any project!
OK so I loved this stamp so much that I actually made 2 projects this week and I have to share both with you! 

I love how this one turned out cause I used the copics sketch and I added some of the reddish browns to do the adorable traditional Irish look of reddish hair and peaches and cream skin.  I love this image!  OK I probably have said that like a million times but I can see myself saying that a couple more bazillion times!  Hope you enjoy the eye candy and the spring colors to get us out of the winter weather!  I figure if I use bright colors someone will get the hint with the weather!

Happy Crafting!


1 comment: