Monday, March 21, 2011

Listen With Your Heart

I've been waiting to do this image up....but now that the snow drifts have disappeared and I am seeing peeks of green in my flower gardens, I decided it's time! Some of the first flowers to bloom are my mini iris...they are so vibrant and are a welcom sight after a Wisconsin winter!

The set is Beauty Within by Flourishes. I stamped my images with Memento ink and colored them with Copic Markers. The sentiment is also from this set.

Copic colors: YG13, YG17, YG67, V09, V15, V17, B00, B02

I cut the image out and then layered it on a Spellbinders Labels Thirteen die. My ribbon is heated with a heat gun to crinkle it up.

I stamped the oval that surrounds my word from the Fancy Accents Spellbinders Compatible Set and cut it out.

The designer paper is BasicGrey's Kioshi collection which I ran through the Cuttlebug Victoria embossing folder. I sanded the embossing to highlight it a bit futher.

You still have time to hop in and join us for our monthly challenge...there is a gift certificate on the line for a lucky participant. Maybe it will be You!

No comments:

Post a Comment