Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bernadette Admiring Spring Flowers

Hi all,  Madge here once again.  Today, I’m going to show you what I’ve created using one of the many gorgeous images from Stampavie, Sarah Kay’s wonderful “Bernadette Admiring Spring Flowers, available at One Crazy Stamper.
If you follow along with OCS’s challenges, you’ll knowP1120127 that this month our DT Leader Jacilynn supplied us with an awesome sketch.  Well,  to keep up with the challenge, my card has followed her sketch (well, sorta / kinda).  


I turned it into a platform for a Round Easel Card.  (The blue background P1120130is the mat to my little Scor-Buddy, which I just L-O-V-E.)
Inside, “may your day bloom with happiness” is stamped.P1120131





I really loved the way this card came together and even used a piece of patterned paper that has been kicking around forever – hundreds of pieces of cardstock and dp’s and this is the piece that saved the day!
Supplies used:  Copics, (too many to mention), Spellbinders Scalloped Circle dies, MS border punch, Prima flowers, MS Fern punch, Bazill cardstock, and Organza Ribbon and butterfly charm from stash.
Next week, I will be doing a tutorial for a Christmas Gift that you may like to see, along with a pdf to help you along.  So, see you next week, same time, same station.
~ rubber hugs, inky wishes ~ 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love your card Madge, it is absolutely gorgeous.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Madge!!! I love that punch!! And of course... I love all of the Sarah Kay girls!!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete