Wednesday, February 2, 2011

DD Valentine’s Card

OCSpink copy
I made this card for my daughter for Valentines’s day. I use CC Design’s Kiki w/ Puppy.  I know a lot of people are “down” on Valentine’s day but beside’s Christmas isn’t it the perfect holiday for  card Maker’s?  I love the pink & red associated with Valentine’s Day too!  And chocolate, let’s not forget chocolate. LOL  I hope all you card makers are having a blast getting ready for Valentine’s Day.
Recipe:
Stamps: CC Designs,  sentiment-Amuse
DP: Bo Bunny
Tools: Magnolia doohickey die, copics, bakers twine, Basic Grey Buttons
siggydashwood

2 comments:

  1. How adorable is this?? I just love how you colored Kiki and those baker twine flowers are fantastic!!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is colored perfectly and those twine flowers are wonderful, what a great idea

    ReplyDelete