Sunday, December 19, 2010

Popcorn Bear

Hi Everyone and welcome to One Crazy Stamper's Blog. For my card today, I used this cute Popcorn Bear that is available at Lora's store.


Most of the materials I used are available at One Crazy Stamper.

Supplies:

Paper:
Copic Markers:
  • Bear - E30, E31, E33
  • Paws - E35, 37, E47
  • Blanket - E0000, E000
  • Flower - R27, R29, G24, G28
Atyou Spica Glitter Pens
  • 03 - Red
  • 07 - Olive

Don't forget about the challenge going on until the end of the month! Christmas/Winter themed!


3 comments:

  1. How cute Sue!! I just love how you popped up the Poinsettia!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, I love the bear holding the poinsettia! Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sue how cute is this Popcorn Bear!! Beautiful job! Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake

    ReplyDelete